Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by venkatesan <gv...@aitpl.stpn.soft.net> on 2001/02/05 12:49:47 UTC

SSL Help

Hi All,
         I am developing web applications using servlets, Rmi, Sql-server and
Tomcat in Apache web server under Linux platform. I would like to use SSL. Can
any body tell that where can i get SSL for tomcat. How can i do it using
Tomcat..
Thanks in advance...

cheers
Venkateh

Re: SSL Help

Posted by John Golubenko <go...@columbiafunds.com>.
Look on OpenSSL.org or Apache-SSL.org, or do search for SSL on apache.org
web server.

On 2/5/01, 3:49:47 AM, venkatesan <gv...@aitpl.stpn.soft.net> wrote regarding
SSL Help:

> Hi All,
>          I am developing web applications using servlets, Rmi, Sql-server
and
> Tomcat in Apache web server under Linux platform. I would like to use
SSL. Can
> any body tell that where can i get SSL for tomcat. How can i do it using
> Tomcat..
> Thanks in advance...

> cheers
> Venkateh

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.