Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by wojtekpia <wo...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/14 22:54:32 UTC

Dynamically change config file name in DataImportHandler

I have 2 data import files, and I'd like to be able to switch between without
renaming either file, and without changing solrconfig.xml. Does the
DataImportHandler support that? I tried passing a 'config' parameter with
the 'reload-config' command, but that didn't work.
Thanks,
Wojtek

Re: Dynamically change config file name in DataImportHandler

Posted by wojtekpia <wo...@hotmail.com>.
I thought of another way: have two data import request handlers configured in
solrconfig.xml, one for each file.