Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by li...@escalon.de on 2005/11/21 19:10:53 UTC

Blame mechanism

Hi,

where can I find more information about continuum's blame mechanism?

What exactly does it achieve and how do I have to configure it?

Regards,
Dietrich

Re: Blame mechanism

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
All blame info must appears in build result report. So you can see all changes since last update and
since last successful build (with dates, modified files, authors and comments). If you don't see
them, it's a bug.

Emmanuel