Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/06/07 09:47:40 UTC

Re: Help neeeded.

Arif,

You can add a Map of JMS-specific (or any other protocol's) header
properties to your NormalizedMessage as a property using key
JbiConstants.PROTOCOL_HEADERS.

Just a snippet (haven't tried or even compiled this):
      	Map map = new HashMap();
	map.put("ActorID", valueFromInputMessage);
	out.setProperty(JbiConstants.PROTOCOL_HEADERS, map);

Does this work (haven't used it myself before)?

Gert

Re: Help neeeded.

Posted by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com>.
Yes Gert it works fine with this.