Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Agarwal, Garima " <Ga...@delphi.com> on 2006/09/18 11:28:34 UTC

Not able to fill colors to a single row

Hi,
I am trying to fill foreground color to few required row using the code

dataSecCellStyle.setFillPattern(HSSFCellStyle.SOLID_FOREGROUND );
dataSecCellStyle_SF.setFillForegroundColor(new
HSSFColor.DARK_YELLOW().getIndex());

and then for all the remaining rows I don't need this fill so I am
trying the code:

dataSecCellStyle.setFillPattern(HSSFCellStyle.NO_FILL);

at the end of the loop(i.e. before next row is written).

But when my excel file is open up, it has no fill at all, if I comment
this NO_FILL last line then all the rows are filled with color.

Any way out????

Garima.

Note:  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Re: Not able to fill colors to a single row

Posted by Nitesh <ni...@persistent.co.in>.
Hi Garima,
Cud u attach the code.

Regards,
Nitesh Baranwal
Member of Technical Staff
Persistent Systems Pvt Ltd.
Office : +91-20-30235744

[...]

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.