Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/12/19 16:45:13 UTC

Apache MADlib 1.13 commiter assistance needed

I will be applying the Apache MADlib 1.13 release tag and need commiter
assistance.  Can a commiter please reach out to me? I hope to get the RC1
out today for a vote.

Thanks,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Apache MADlib 1.13 commiter assistance needed

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Thanks NJ. I'll ping you in approx 30 mins.

-=e

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.
I can work with you on this Ed!

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Thanks Nandish. Orhan assisted. I hope to have v1.13 RC1 out for a vote
today.

-=e

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.
Hey Ed,