Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by depstei2 <de...@umd.edu> on 2007/12/04 23:46:21 UTC

Servicemix only working one way

Hi,
I am using sun's open esb bpel engine on servicemix to invoke a cxf web
service.
I am also using connections in my service assembly to connect the bpel
endpoints to the cxf ones.
The cxf invocation works, but when the message is returned to the bpel
engine, the message exchange object has the wrong service name and endpoint.

Here are my connections:

<connections>
  <connection>
    <consumer endpoint-name="PersonEmailServiceRole_partnerRole"
service-name="ns1:PersonEmailConsumerLink" />
    <provider endpoint-name="PersonEmailPort"
service-name="ns2:PersonEmailService" />
  </connection>
</connections>

The bpel engine is getting back a jbi message with the service name of
ns2:PersonEmailService and the endpoint
PersonEmailPort, but it needs the original ns1:PersonEmailConsumerLink and
PersonEmailServiceRole_partnerRole.  Is the mapping supposed to work both
ways?

Thanks,
Daniel