Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/03/01 13:01:14 UTC

Re: Slow remote debugging

Hi Mike, try IntelliJ you’ll be delighted.

Cheers.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:      +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>       |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image437633.png@b7900257.46806d47]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

On 29-Feb-2016, at 2:02 AM, Tutkowski, Mike <Mi...@netapp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> As an FYI in case anyone else encounters this issue in the future:
>

> I just performed a bunch of CloudStack debugging using NetBeans for the first time (I've never used that IDE before) and this debugging slowness does not exist in that IDE (NetBeans 8.1).
>

> I suppose I will just switch to NetBeans from Eclipse.
>

> Talk to you later,
>
> Mike
>

> ________________________________

Regards.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> | CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> | CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> | CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

Re: Slow remote debugging

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
baaa, skip the IDE and just use jdb directly.  haha...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: Slow remote debugging

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Thanks for the info, Remi!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Slow remote debugging

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.

Re: Slow remote debugging

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Ya, in my experience IntelliJ is the best Java IDE.  Glad you are sorted.
 :)

Re: Slow remote debugging

Re: Slow remote debugging