Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jay <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/31 08:08:54 UTC

Please help me

HI:
   i have situation and need ur assistance. i have an applicaiton based on
apache struts. users can login in my application using a form, which asks
for user id and a password, what i want is that when user login in my
applicaiton and click on submit button, the user must also be logged in
lenya 1.2.4. i.e user must automatically be logged in apache lenya when he
login in my application.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks

Re: Please help me

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jay i think in following dir.. you can find ur answer just look at the
files inside this dir..
{lenya.src}/enya/content/admin/users/

it contains some xsp for manageing the user administration tasks including
login

Bhavya

On 8/31/06, Jay <ja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks alot Hariharasudhan,
>                 Actually i m a beginner, will you please explain ur point
> little bit. i mean which module lenya is using for login
> thanks again
>

> Jay !
>
> I think lenya has support for JAAS , just try using the same login modules
> which lenya uses.

With-
Thanks and Regards

Bhavya Sharma