Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ki Kim <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/02 08:40:42 UTC

Re: Installation

My server management technician installed the default java-1.8.0-openjdk from the OS distro. The operating system for my server is CENTOS 7.9. He wrote me "The instructions you provided are for a plain OS server, not a cpanel server. Apache and other software on a cpanel server is not the same version/software/config as a non-cpanel server, so any instructions you use for this server must be for a cpanel server. Please ask them for installation instructions on a cpanel server" Do you happen to know about this issue?