Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Harish Kothuri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 13:44:59 UTC

Auto Host registration in Guacamole

Hi All,

I'm able to connect to RDP, VNC and SSH by Guacamole and it works great !

Following is my use case and wondering if there's a way to register hosts by
any API if not exists in Guacamole. (Simpler way to register hosts)

I have a web application let's say a dashboard contains 100 + machines and
with click of a button i want to redirect to Guacamole server URL which is
possible. The only tedious task is to register all (100) in Guacamole server

Is there any means to register host by any API?

1. User click on button on my web app.
2. Guacamole should register if the host not exists, other wise skip this
step.
3. Redirect to host RDP.

Thanks in Advance.
Harish Kothuri