Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Zhiyong Cui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 03:12:57 UTC

Purchasing services to process components, and receiving processed components

I have the same problem as this:
1. Create a product of type "service" named PAINTING,

2. Create a PO to purchase this service,

3. Attach to this PO an outgoing shipment ferrying my parts to my vendor,

4. Receive the PO and have my painted parts in my inventory rather than the
    product PAINTING.
Is there anyone could help me? Thanks.
http://www.nabble.com/Purchasing-services-to-process-components%2C-and-receiving-processed-components-tt8443719.html#a8453041

Re: Purchasing services to process components, and receiving processed components

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This would need to use a MARKETING_PACKAGE but unfortunately for the moment OFBiz does not explode it to inventory from a PO. So
this would need more work on that part and I think it's something really missing in OFBiz.

Jacques

From: "Zhiyong Cui" <zh...@gmail.com>

Posted by Zhiyong Cui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for you help , I'll try it soon.