Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2015/09/11 23:31:12 UTC

0.24.0 eggs

I attempted to upgrade to 0.24.0 but noticed python eggs are not yet on
PyPI [1].  Can someone post them?  Also, is there a plan to include egg
publishing with the regular release process?

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mesos.interface

Re: 0.24.0 eggs

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Egg publishing is a part of the formal release process. It is listed under
"Update external tooling" at the end of the release guide.
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/release-guide/
I think we're still working on finishing up this release. Even
mesos.apache.org hasn't been updated yet. Thank you for filing a JIRA.

Re: 0.24.0 eggs

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.