Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Adam Pfeiffer <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/17 01:57:44 UTC

absolute path to jsp working directory

Please let me know if this question is not appropriate for this list:

I want to know if there is a class that I can use within a jsp that will return the absolute path
the the current working directory.  Lets day I am running my jsp from:

/webserver/tomcat/jsp/page.jsp

I want to be able to pull the path

/webserver/tomcat/jsp

If this is not possible, is there a class I can use that will list files & directories relative to
the webservers base directory?

Thanks much.

Re: absolute path to jsp working directory

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@mwm.lt>.
Hi,
 "ServletContext.getRealPath(String path)"
You can ask questions like this in the tomcat user list, you will get better
response.