Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Geolemo Geolemo <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 18:40:02 UTC

I can't detect"com.cloud.api.commands.CreateNetworkCmd" command via listAsyncJobs

Hi,

I'm trying to use listAsyncJobs API call to detect network creation, but
"com.cloud.api.commands.CreateNetworkCmd" command never appears in async
jobs queue.

Others commands like "com.cloud.api.commands.DeleteNetworkCmd " appears
without problem, but no the creation job!!

Any idea about this?

Thanks!
Jorge

Re: I can't detect"com.cloud.api.commands.CreateNetworkCmd" command via listAsyncJobs

Posted by Geolemo Geolemo <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Saksham.