Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Potter, Christopher" <Ch...@nfsmt.com> on 2005/06/16 04:53:54 UTC

DB2 .Net Data Provider

Hi There.

I'm just beginning to use IBatis.Net.  I really appreciate your effort
on providing this framework.  I'm having a problem when trying to use a
DB2 .Net Data Provider.  The IDbCommand implementation for this Provider
does not implement the ICloneable interface.  It seems assuming that any
IDbCommand implementation will implement the ICloneable interface is not
sound as there doesn't appear to be anything that mandates this, i.e.
the IDbCommand interface doesn't extend ICloneable, etc.  Am I
misunderstanding the issue?

Thanks in advance for your response,

Chris Potter

Re: DB2 .Net Data Provider

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi. If it helps, this issue was raised and has been addressed in the current
DataMapper beta (1.2.1).

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATISNET-46

Roberto

Re: DB2 .Net Data Provider