Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 19:29:35 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Request for Comments - Pnuts as Incubator Project?!]

Big +1 for me. It's a very useful scripting language that is easy to
extend, easy to integrate with Java, easy to debug and is very fast.
I've used it in two real-life projects so (though for simple things)
and it always worked great for me.

Eelco

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Eelco,