Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/06/24 21:15:26 UTC

Resource -> Artifact

All

A bunch of renaming/refactoring has occurred, primarily ResourceSpecifier ->
Artifact, and Resource -> ArtifactInstance. The code appears to compile (for
me) but we'll see what Gump says.

The unit tests need work (e.g. we have to fix some XML to not say resource,
etc.)

Feel free to dive in and help out with renaming variables (resource ->
artifact or instance) and so forth (as we see them over time).

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: Resource -> Artifact

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/depot/depot-update/index.html
> Has a date mismatch for the jar.   Does gump pass a timestamp or run id
> as a ant property yet?

Gump can pass parameters on request, and this one request DATE_STAMP:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/gump/project/depot.xml?view=markup
  <ant basedir="update" buildfile="build.xml" target="gump" vm="1.4">
          <property name="ant.home" project="ant" reference="home" />
          <property name="DATE_STAMP" value="@@DATE@@"/>
        </ant>
Hmm, looking at the descriptor I see some things passing DSTAMP (wrong) and
some passing DATE_STAMP (a name, not sure 'right').

I suspect that the AntWork scripts aren't keying off DATE_STAMP or
something.

regards

Adam

Re: Resource -> Artifact

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>All
>
>A bunch of renaming/refactoring has occurred, primarily ResourceSpecifier ->
>Artifact, and Resource -> ArtifactInstance. The code appears to compile (for
>me) but we'll see what Gump says.

http://brutus.apache.org:8080/gump/depot/depot-update/index.html
Has a date mismatch for the jar.   Does gump pass a timestamp or run id
as a ant property yet?

R,
Nick