Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Julien Eid <ju...@cloudera.com> on 2014/07/15 23:12:49 UTC

Centos-01 build slave is now down.

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-trunk-Bigtop-utils/617/console

Jenkins says it is spinning up, but if so it has been spinning up for a
real long time now.
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/computer/centos6-01/

Might be a problem with the upgrade?

Re: Centos-01 build slave is now down.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Ok, after some back and forth all subtasks of the Trunk build have completed
successfully! Hooray!

Now I need to get a fully clean build, otherwise I won't be able to produce a
repo for further cluster testing. Stay tuned - we are real close now ;)

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.