Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/05/23 22:20:18 UTC

Updated and Reformatted OFBiz User List Page

Hello all,

We've had some new clients going live so I was updating the User List page on docs.ofbiz.org and decided it was about time to put the info there into tables and add more to the details there.

I moved all of our clients from the list into the table and a couple of others, but it'll be a bit of work to move all of them so I'm writing to invite everyone to move their sites or their client's sites to the table and add details as appropriate.

Part of this change is to list service providers for the sites and categorize them a little better. So, for service providers this is your chance and place to show off a bit.

Here is the page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+User+List

Also on a side note for any service providers that aren't on it already, please add your listing to the service providers page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Thanks, and enjoy!

-David