Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2012/07/11 21:55:56 UTC

Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I forgot to introduce myself earlier. For those of you that do not know me, I've been with Adobe for close to 8 years. I've been an ardent supporter of Flex since the beginning when I first started to use it my job prior to joining Adobe (then Macromedia). I joined the Apache Flex team a few months ago and have been working in the background scrubbing Mustella.

During my time at Adobe I've worked in Customer Care with many of Adobe's customers and have also worked in the software development area building a Flex application for LiveCycle called "Mosaic". This has given me a good perspective as I have more of a customer or developer point of view than an internal Flex engineering point of view; I guess I walk the fence between the two worlds and I hope that will prove useful going forward with Apache Flex.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone on this project.

Regards,

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Introduction

Posted by Ryan Frishberg <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Peter,

I remember reading your really great blog posts on item renderers and item
editors. Glad to have you aboard!

-Ryan

Re: Introduction

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.