Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2012/10/22 00:55:19 UTC

Apache Accumulo Meetup at Strata / Hadoop World

If you're attending Strata / Hadoop World in NYC this coming week, you may
be interested in attending an Accumulo meetup on Wednesday the 24th at
7pm.  There will be three talks on Accumulo followed by discussion.  For
more details and to register: http://bit.ly/PzHjRB

Happy Accumulating,
Billie

Re: Apache Accumulo Meetup at Strata / Hadoop World

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Ravi Mutyala <ra...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Which room are we meeting at Hilton NY?

It's Regent Parlor, the one in the corner.

See you at 7:00!

Billie

Posted by Ravi Mutyala <ra...@hortonworks.com>.

--