Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pavan Madiraju <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/20 17:44:45 UTC

Axis2 on Websphere 6.1

Hi All,

I am having trouble in installing axis2 application on Websphere 6.1. Did
anyone encounter this issue before ?

Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax/wsdl/Operation.getExtensibilityElements()Ljava/util/List; at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateOperations(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1010) at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populatePortType(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:399) at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpoints(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:318) at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:288) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLFile(
ArchiveReader.java:232) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(
ArchiveReader.java:331) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:64)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(
DeploymentEngine.java:582) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(
WSInfoList.java:201) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(
RepositoryListener.java:271) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(
RepositoryListener.java:189) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(
DeploymentEngine.java:110) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(
WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:257) at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext
(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:74) at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(
AxisServlet.java:486) at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(
AxisServlet.java:406) at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.init(AxisAdminServlet.java:51)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:185)
at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:316)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest

Thanks,

Re: Axis2 on Websphere 6.1

Posted by Marcel Urbanek <MU...@gmx.net>.
Hi,
you will need the Websphere Application Server Feature Pack for
Webservices, it is based on axis2 and also supports MTOM. More info here:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg21264563

Update 7.0.0.3 for RAD contains IDE Support for Jax-WS 2.0 webservices
using this feature pack.

Marcel

Re: Axis2 on Websphere 6.1

Posted by Giao <gq...@yahoo.com>.