Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com> on 2010/03/31 01:24:11 UTC

List of supported platforms, versions, JDKs, etc. for Chukwa?

Hi all,

We're moving along with our prototyping of a system using Chukwa and we
need to provision some VMs with which to use Chukwa. IT/Ops would like
to know what versions, platforms, etc. need to be installed.

    * Chukwa: 0.4.0
    * MySQL: 5.1.x
    * Java: 1.6.x
    * Hadoop: 0.20.x
    * RHEL: ???

Any information you can provide would be great or pointers to where this
is documented if I've overlooked it.

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: List of supported platforms, versions, JDKs, etc. for Chukwa?

Posted by Corbin Hoenes <co...@tynt.com>.
Chukwa 0.4 is production ready?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.