Posted to general@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/11/05 22:05:04 UTC

Web content - What The...?

Hi folks,

So I moved the Axis2 web content to /www/axis.apache.org/axis2/java/... and
indeed when I look in ...axis2/java/core/ I see all the right files on
people.a.o.  But for some reason they don't seem to have been mirrored?  When
I access http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/ I get an empty directory
listing, same with rampart and sandesha etc.  Anyone have any clue what the
problem might be here?

Strangely, the c stuff (which I also moved to axis2/c) is working fine.

--Glen

Re: Web content - What The...?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
What is interesting is the Description field in these directory
listings. It shows "Java-Apache (old)". Maybe the URL unintentionally
matches some particular configuration or content rule. Maybe infra
knows more.

Andreas