Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 01:50:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] tapx 1.0.0 Tapestry Extensions

I've fixed some documentation issues and generated the first stable
release of Tapestry Extensions: 1.0.0.

http://tapestry.formos.com/projects/tapx/

Tapestry Extensions are, well,  useful extensions to Tapestry.  It
consists of several sub-projects.  The project exists to contain code
that can't by housed at Apache.org (due to licensing restrictions) or
to contain bug fixes or workarounds that can't wait for a major
Tapestry release cycle (such as tapx-prototype).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] tapx 1.0.0 Tapestry Extensions

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Howard! I'm sure lots of people besides me have been
waiting for this, especially a released version of tapx-protototype.

Kalle