Posted to user@roller.apache.org by mohamed felfel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/28 21:05:26 UTC

Viral component

Has there been any thought on implementing a "invite my gmail/msn/etc
friends" to a roller account? functionalities like this make a website
sPrEaD!,

Or anything simlar!?

--
MoZey

Re: Viral component

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 5/28/07, mohamed felfel <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has there been any thought on implementing a "invite my gmail/msn/etc
> friends" to a roller account? functionalities like this make a website
> sPrEaD!,

I'd definitely like to find ways to federate Roller blogs and sites,
e.g. a sort of auto-FOAF, that could have a viral effect. But I don't
like the idea of any program invading my email and auto-spamming my
friends.

- Dave