Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by The Spider <ma...@rediffmail.com> on 2009/05/13 12:24:06 UTC

Solr Multiple keyword search

Hi,
   I want to search using solr.
<defaultOperator> can be AND/OR. Suppose I want to search for DISNEY SHOWS
in NEWYORK.
That means, there are two keywords, Also I have multiple fields to look in
the db.
The logic is that I have to search for 'Dineys' in multiple fields with OR
condition and then search the single field PLACE with NEWYORK.
(  select * from <table> where event %like% 'disney' or eventDesc  %like%
'disney or eventTitle  %like% 'disney  and place %like% 'Newyork')