Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/26 18:31:44 UTC

Ohloh

Hi devs,

Looks like we're the most active Apache project, according to Ohloh!

https://www.ohloh.net/orgs/apache/projects

Though, we still need to work on the "I Use This" metric...

Early days! :D

Best,

--
NS

RE: Ohloh

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Just did... :)

Awesome! Oh btw, I was the one who changed the logo to our monkey king.
I think we all can go work the "I use" button.

Regards.

RE: Ohloh

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
The 10th user is here :)

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
******Press release******

According to  oholoh.net, Apache Cloudstack has had a 100% increase in its user base in the last 60 minutes

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

> I agree, I think everybody on this list NEEDS to use the "I Use"
>
> Theres a lot of tweets and links to that page flying around today and
> "7 people use this" does not really send the right message
>
> Come on folks : we all use it, lets get it into, at least, 3 figures
> by the end of the day
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
> (officially, the 8th user of Apache Cloudstack)
>

> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales.

RE: Ohloh

Posted by Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com>.

RE: Ohloh

Fwd: Ohloh

RE: Ohloh

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Just did... :)

Re: Ohloh

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
+Marketing ML

Re: Ohloh

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
+Marketing ML

Re: Ohloh

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com> wrote:
> Wow...it also looks like we have the most # of contributors as well.  Then again, I didn't click past page 3.

You can sort - and it reports that we have the most # of contributors
as well, but it's really a false stat....
SVN has committers == author - and doesn't differentiate between
committer and author like Git does. So in a SVN world, you have no way
of seeing who the author is if it is committed by someone else.  (well
in an easily automated way, there are of course commit messages)

--David

RE: Ohloh

Posted by Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com>.
Wow...it also looks like we have the most # of contributors as well.  Then again, I didn't click past page 3.

Will