Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Shivam" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/09/09 10:52:02 UTC

Axis2c CGI issue

Hi,

   I am trying to run the CGI module that has been made available to work with Axis2c 1.5. The module gets engaged but when I fire a client request ( echo ), the Axis hangs. The clinet just stops after printing the string : << Sending OM...>>

   On debugging I found that the call on line no 115 in the file axis2_cgi_stream.c is an fread call. This call just hangs and causes the entire sertup to stop. Can someone help me with this behavior??

Regards,
Shivam.

Re: Axis2c CGI issue

Posted by Tanković Nikola <ni...@gmail.com>.
It reads UP to content-length bytes, classic fread function.

Re: Axis2c CGI issue

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikola,

From your description it seems that CGI is blocking for reading the