Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2004/11/25 09:30:48 UTC

Updating Download link with deployed distribution files

Hi,
    I would like the download section of the generated site to link to the
    deployed distributions files (only bin gz and zip) instead of pointing
    at the jar file. Is that possible?

thanx,

--mike

Re: Updating Download link with deployed distribution files [SOLVED]

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
I solved my problem which was to insert the distribution files
.zip and .tar.gz in the download page.
Adding the following in the project properties made the trick:

    maven.xdoc.distributionType=zip

However, I can not say why it suddenly turned to work because I've been
trying
this for ages and it's only lately that I could see the download page
fulfilled
as excepted. Must have done something somehow ;-)

Still, I don't know how to specify that there might be several formats
to download
such zip and tar.gz

Thanx anyway,

--mike