Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Ching, Vivian M, ALABS" <vm...@att.com> on 2005/04/07 08:34:38 UTC

http redirects

Hi-

Can anyone tell me how I can get HTTP redirects to work in Apache Soap?
Currently my client is getting back a soap exception instead of being redirected.
Is there a way to setFollowRedirects to true in the underlying http connection?
Thank you in advance for any help!

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Unsupported response content type &quot;text/plain&quot;, must be: &quot;text/xml&quot;. Response was:
&lt;html&gt;&lt;head&gt;&lt;title&gt;302 Moved Temporarily&lt;/title&gt;&lt;/head&gt;
&lt;body bgcolor=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot;&gt;
&lt;p&gt;This document you requested has moved temporarily.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;It&apos;s now at &lt;a href=&quot;http://smrs102/aot002rp/cbus-sim.html&quot;&gt;http://smrs102/aot002rp/cbus-sim.html&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/html&gt;
]

Vivian Ching
AT&T
MT A2-2E04
200 S Laurel Avenue
Middletown, NJ 07748
732.420.2452

Re: http redirects

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The 2.3.1 release does not follow re-directs.  The current source does follow them.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.