Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by didi <ch...@itemis.de> on 2006/12/08 14:45:20 UTC

InstallingSE does not work

Hello. I am wrinting my own SE but I have a problem installing it on apache
servicemix

This is my structure:

Test.zip
| - META-INF
          |- jbi.xml
          |- TestService.wsdl
| - test.jar
          | - test
                 |- TestBootstapImpl.class
                 |- Test.class
                 |- TestImpl.class

and this is my jbi.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<jbi xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi"
	xmlns:foo="http://www.foo.com/ns/bar"
	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.0">
	<component type="service-engine">
		<identification>
			<name>itemis-test</name>
			<description>A test Component</description>
		</identification>
		<component-class-name description="Test Component class">
			test.TestImpl
		</component-class-name>
		<component-class-path>
			<path-element>test.jar</path-element>
		</component-class-path>
		<bootstrap-class-name>
			test.TestBootstrapImpl
		</bootstrap-class-name>
		<bootstrap-class-path>
			<path-element>test.jar</path-element>
		</bootstrap-class-path>
	</component>
</jbi>

When i try to istall it i get the exception:

ERROR - InstallerMBeanImpl             - Class not found:
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl
                 in classloader
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

        at
org.apache.xbean.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:206)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:118)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.<init>(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:66)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.initializeInstaller(InstallationService.java:439)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.doInstallComponent(InstallationService.java:421)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.doInstallArchive(InstallationService.java:372)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(InstallationService.java:297)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:247)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:592)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
ERROR - InstallationService            - Deployment of Component failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl
                 in classloader
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:128)
[...]

        ... 10 more
WARN  - EnvironmentContext             - Failed to remove directory
structure for component [version]: itemis-test [item
is-test]
ERROR - AutoDeploymentService          - Failed to update Component:
itemis-test
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl
                 in classloader
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.initializeInstaller(InstallationService.java:450)
[...]
Caused by: javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl
                 in classloader
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:128)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.<init>(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:66)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.initializeInstaller(InstallationService.java:439)
        ... 8 more
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl
                 in classloader
                        test.TestBootstrapImpl

        at
org.apache.xbean.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:206)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:118)
        ... 10 more
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: install: Automatic
install of C:\soameetsbi\servicemix\bin\install\t
est.zip failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to update Component:
itemis-test
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:258)
[...]

        ... 4 more
[...]

Has anyone a hint for me?

Thanks

Christian

Re: InstallingSE does not work

Posted by didi <ch...@itemis.de>.
That was just a typing error posting here in this forum

Re: InstallingSE does not work

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if this a type but your structure shows that the
class is named "test.TestBootstapImpl" while the descriptor
specified "test.TestBootstrapImpl" (notice the missing 'r').

On 12/8/06, didi <ch...@itemis.de> wrote:

> [...]
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.<init>(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:66)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.initializeInstaller(InstallationService.java:439)
>         ... 8 more
>                         test.TestBootstrapImpl
>                  in classloader
>                         test.TestBootstrapImpl
>
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:206)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallerMBeanImpl.createBootstrap(InstallerMBeanImpl.java:118)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet