Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 03:48:47 UTC

Re: Search

Igor,

I finally got around to doing the same search myself -- the Apache
Wicket home page showed up as #3 on the Tapestry search results for
me. The Wicket home page also showed up for a lot of other searches as
well. In fact it was the #1 result for "framework". Pretty funny. I
guess Google thinks Tapestry and Wicket are closely related (which
superficially they are, of course).

So, a few minutes ago, I added an exclusion for the Wicket site to the
Google Custom Search definition, and now the search is no longer
returning Wicket results.