Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2012/07/30 17:21:17 UTC

Re: No component found with scheme: ejb

Hi

first of all please make sure you subscribe propery to the Camel User Forum:

http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

So that you've got a better chance for support. As otherwise follks will not
see your Mail.

Regarding your issue: which JDK and JBoss vesion do you use? Can you also
provide the full-stacktrace? Are you sure you don't have a mix-up of
different Camel versions inside your EAR / WAR, e.g. under WEB-INF/lib
folder?

Babak

Re: No component found with scheme: ejb

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Happy to see you managed to solve the problem.

Regarding your second question, grab a bit inside the documentation, for
example:

http://camel.apache.org/bean-binding.html

And also as EJB component is an extension of the Bean component you can make
use of all the goodies provided for the Beans as well while interacting with
the EJB's:

http://camel.apache.org/bean-integration.html

Babak

Re: No component found with scheme: ejb

Posted by rpiskule <ro...@jenzabar.com>.
My good sir, You solved my problem. THank you so much for being so patient
with me (I'm learning JBOSS, Spring, EJB and Camel all at the same time
witha  really short time frame).

I will likely be asking questions on how to pass parameters next, but I'll
save that for another thread. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Re: No component found with scheme: ejb

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
The problem ist that you're looking up for a wrong name of your EJB being
bound into the JNDI tree inside of your JBoss instance.

Take a look at how JBoss makes the bindings and how you can change the
default:

   http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/JNDI_Bindings.html

        The other option would be to inspect inside the JMX-Console to see
the binding of your EJB:

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DisplayTheJDNITreeWithTheJMXConsole

Finally, after you know the right binding name, then correct the "to"
clause and try again:

      <to uri="ejb:the_correct_ejb_binding_name?method=echo" />

        Babak

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Do you mind to provide the information I asked for? Most importantly the
stack trace. Also is the EJB you try to invoke deployed locally on the same
JBoss instance or do you try to invoke it remotely?

Babak

Re: No component found with scheme: ejb

Posted by rpiskule <ro...@jenzabar.com>.
Hey babak, thanks for getting back to me. I just subscribed.

I either forgot to export a .jar, or forgot to export a .ear file. I'm
blaming it on normal wear and tear at the end of a work week. I'm still
getting an error, not sure why.

This is the error I'm getting now (I'm sooo close!!!)

Here is the solution to my last problem: