Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcelo Fukushima <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/14 18:44:13 UTC

Maintaing sessions

Hello guys.

I dont know if this is the right list for this question, but i dont
have anywhere else to rely on so...
the problem im facing is kinda tricky: theres this one computer that
cant maintain sessions when i redirect it or click on a link... in
fact, my guess is that this one client is not able to maintain any
session at all... im guessing this client is buged, but it can acess
virtually any web site without problems, so i cant really be sure...
any toughs?

im using tomcat5.5 and i tried with ie and firefox and the results are
the same....

--
[]'s
Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima

Re: Maintaing sessions

Posted by Marcelo Fukushima <ta...@gmail.com>.
ok i guess ive found the source of the problem: this guys firewall is
set to block "foreign cookies" and when that rule is disabled, it runs
normally...
can anyone help me please?

--
[]'s
Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima

Re: Maintaing sessions

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
maybe if you explain your problem with only the technical details people
can help.