Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by S Sheridan <sh...@outlook.com> on 2014/03/16 14:50:07 UTC

Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

 Who are you, where
are you from, what are you interested in?
Hi,

My name is Shane Sheridan and I am a computer science student in Dublin, Ireland.

I am interested in open source for personal computing as well as more advanced high performance computing
applications. So, I want to volunteer my time to contribute in any way possible. This is a great method of using and
developing my computer science knowledge.

Regards,

Shane

Re: Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello Shane, I see that you are not subscribed to the list. You may have
missed Raphael's reply (below). Please do contact us again when you
manage to build OpenOffice (or let us know if you have any problems). Andrea

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@apache.org>.
Hi Shane