Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Boris Unckel <bo...@gmx.net> on 2006/01/22 21:59:53 UTC

[logging] Link on JCL site to x4juli

Good evening,

Since you are working on the JCL page:
Is there a chance to get an x4juli link on the JCL page (somewhere) to
http://www.x4juli.org as native JCL implementation
for JDK Logging Users?
Obviously it is not a Apache project but it is released under Apache
license. There should be a remark about the alpha state,
but may be JDK Logging users find it more convenient than a wrapper
class to the JDK logging.

Regards
Boris

Re: [logging] Link on JCL site to x4juli

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 21:59 +0100, Boris Unckel wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> Since you are working on the JCL page:
> Is there a chance to get an x4juli link on the JCL page (somewhere) to
> http://www.x4juli.org as native JCL implementation
> for JDK Logging Users?
> Obviously it is not a Apache project but it is released under Apache
> license. There should be a remark about the alpha state,
> but may be JDK Logging users find it more convenient than a wrapper
> class to the JDK logging.

I think this info belongs on the wiki rather than on the static site,
particularly as this project is in alpha.

Feel free to add this to the wiki page.