Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2021/02/20 10:36:13 UTC

New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB has invited Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou
to become committers and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

(1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything to your apache email will forwart to this email).
(2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
(3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google 身份验证器) in your mobile)
(4) Sign in github by Google Authenticator
(5) Clone repository with ssh.

Welcome Xiangwei and Jesse!

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PMC

回复: New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou

Posted by 南京大学软件学院薛恺丰 <82...@qq.com>.
Xiangwei, Jesse,

Congratulations!

Best,

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Xiangwei, Jesse,

 Congratulations!

Best,
-----------------------------------

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Zhou <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuxiang Song <10...@qq.com>.
Congratulations, Xiangwei and Jesse!

--
Best regards!
Yuxiang Son

Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you all~ It's my pleasure to be the committer of IoTDB. :D

weizihan0110 <wz...@163.com> 于2021年2月20日周六 下午8:11写道:

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou

Posted by weizihan0110 <wz...@163.com>.
Congrats!

| |
Al Wei

邮箱:wzh1007181398@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

Posted by Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com>.
Congratulations, Xiangwei and Jesse!

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xiangwei and Jesse!!

Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月22日周一 上午9:16写道:

> Congratulations, Xiangwei and Jesse
>
> Best,
> -----------------------------------
> Mark Liu
>
> 田原 <ti...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2021年2月22日周一 上午9:07写道:
>
> > Xiangwei, Jesse,
> >
> > Congratulations!
> >

> > Best,
> > ---------------
> > Yuan Tian
> >

> > &gt; -----原始邮件-----
> > &gt; 发件人: "Jialin Qiao" <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
> > &gt; 发送时间: 2021-02-20 18:36:13 (星期六)
> > &gt; 收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org
> > &gt; 抄送:
> > &gt; 主题: New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Hi,
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB has invited
> > Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou
> > &gt; to become committers and we are pleased to announce that they have
> > accepted.
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
> > there is no need to go via the patch
> > &gt; submission process. This should enable better productivity.
> > &gt; Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to
> > guide the direction of the project.
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; You could get the write-access of our repository by:
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; (1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email
> > (anything to your apache email will forwart to this email).
> > &gt; (2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache
> > group.
> > &gt; (3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third
> > option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google
> 身份验证器)
> > in your mobile)
> > &gt; (4) Sign in github by Google Authenticator
> > &gt; (5) Clone repository with ssh.
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Welcome Xiangwei and Jesse!
> > &gt;
> > &gt;
> > &gt; Yours,
> > &gt; The Apache IoTDB PMC
> > </q...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>

Xin

Re: New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 田原 <ti...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Xiangwei, Jesse,

Congratulations!

Best,
---------------
Yuan Tian

&gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: "Jialin Qiao" <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-02-20 18:36:13 (星期六)
&gt; 收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org
&gt; 抄送:
&gt; 主题: New committers: Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou
&gt;
&gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB has invited Xiangwei Wei and Jesse Zhou
&gt; to become committers and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch
&gt; submission process. This should enable better productivity.
&gt; Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; You could get the write-access of our repository by:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; (1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything to your apache email will forwart to this email).
&gt; (2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
&gt; (3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google 身份验证器) in your mobile)

Posted by Yuxiang Song <10...@qq.com>.
Congratulations, Xiangwei and Jesse!

--&nbsp;
Best regards!