Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Omer Ozarslan <om...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/07 19:15:09 UTC

[Spark Docs]: Question about building docs including docs of internal packages

Hello,

I'm trying to build docs with univoc such that it includes internal
components of spark on master branch. I looked at latest docs [1][2],
but I couldn't figure out instructions for doing so. Specifically, I'm
trying to build docs for `org.apache.spark.sql.execution` package to
access data source v2 docs. I tried building with just `./build/sbt
univoc` so far.

Can I build docs so that docs of internal scala packages are also
included in the output?

Thanks,
Omer

[1]: https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/building-spark.html
[2]: https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/docs/README.md

Re: [Spark Docs]: Question about building docs including docs of internal packages

Posted by Omer Ozarslan <om...@gmail.com>.
ps. I meant unidoc, not univoc

Posted by Omer Ozarslan <om...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks. It worked well for me. I ended up with the small patch below.

https://gist.github.com/ozars/2b01c9647bc34f16ab3c18eef3579147

Best,
Omer