Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by pn...@scancoin.se on 2004/09/09 16:10:59 UTC

some patches

Hi,
after much Whisky and good hacking, here some patches we forgot to commit,
and I didn't get Niclas password ;)

Commissioner adds some more informations to the Thread name, good for
debugging purposes.

 <<commissioner.txt>>
Some more changes to get around the new Naming pattern.

 <<testcase.txt>>

/peter
Peter Neubauer
Software Manager
ScanCoin Industries AB

Re: some patches

Posted by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br>.
Applied the commissioner, but had problems applied the other one (please
somebody, be kind). But gotta run now :-)

hammett