Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by oc tsdb <oc...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 21:13:20 UTC

compatible hadoop version for hbase-0.94.10

Hi,

I need to create a opentsdb cluster which needs hbase and hadoop.
I picked the latest hbase supported  by opentsdb which is hbase-.0.94.10

Can anybody please suggest which latest version of Hadoop I can use with
hbase-0.94.10

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
VSR.

Re: compatible hadoop version for hbase-0.94.10

Posted by oc tsdb <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted.

Regards,
OC.