Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 08:44:17 UTC

any comments pre-vote?

Hi,

I'm going to call for a vote on releasing Anakia 1.0 and Texen 1.0 on
Sunday.  (busy for a few days packing first - I'm moving to the next town
over).  They have close to identical structure so reviewing them should be
easy.  It'd be nice to release them at the same time.

Nathan - thanks for fixing the commons collection download in the build.  If
anyone else has any comments or notices any issues before then, let me
know.  (or just commit a fix).  If you don't have time to review until the
vote, that's fine of course; we'll just iterate through any comments until
it passes.

best,
WILL

Re: any comments pre-vote?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

+1 great work!

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: any comments pre-vote?

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Nice work.  Should have thought to do a grep for "org.apache.velocity".
Many eyes, etc. etc.

I'm not available to roll the binaries till Sunday.  If you're enthused and
want to do it in the meantime that's fine.  Otherwise I'll send out an email
Sunday or Monday night.

WILL

On 4/4/07, Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fixed a few in the Anakia docs too.   Everything looks fine and works
> fine for me.  I think we should go ahead with the 1.0 votes.
>
> On 4/4/07, Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ah.  there were org.apache.velocity.texen packages in some of the
> > props for testcases.  all is fixed and checked in now.
> >
> > On 4/4/07, Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Just looked through Texen, and it appears to be using the Engine
> > > versions of its own classes internally.   (e.g.
> > > org.apache.velocity.texen.Generator instead of
> > > org.apache.texen.Generator)   I briefly tried to fix that, but was
> > > getting Ant build errors as a result.  Not sure yet what the deal
> > > is...
> > >
> > > We should check Anakia for the same issue.

> town
> should be

> build.  If
> me