Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deepak agrawal <dk...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 07:14:50 UTC

How TEXT field make sortable?

Can some one help me how we can sort the text field.

<field name="TITLE" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

--
DEEPAK AGRAWAL
+91-9379433455

Re: How TEXT field make sortable?

Posted by "Lucas F. A. Teixeira" <lu...@gmail.com>.
That's correct.

You can use copyField to copy this field's content to another field of other
tipo (string) and sort by this one.

[]s,

Lucas Frare Teixeira .ยท.
- lucastex@gmail.com