Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2003/04/15 16:19:19 UTC

[VOTE] Excalibur Naming to Compatibility

With the Phase II release done, I assume it is OK to add
things to the released projects. I'd like to move
Excalibur Naming into the Excalibur Compatibility
project.

Replacement for that project would then be the Spice
JNDIKit.

Proposal (vote on items individually):

  1. Excalibur Naming is moved into the Excalibur
     Compatibility project, just as the CLI etc.
     have been.

  2. Spice JNDI Kit is designated replacement.

+1 to both from me.

/LS

RE: [VOTE] Excalibur Naming to Compatibility

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.
> From: Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@apache.org]
> Leo Sutic wrote:
> >   1. Excalibur Naming is moved into the Excalibur
> >      Compatibility project, just as the CLI etc.
> >      have been.
> >
> >   2. Spice JNDI Kit is designated replacement.
>
> +1 and +1

I know that Peter D was for that, so I went ahead with it.

It's done.

/LS

Re: [VOTE] Excalibur Naming to Compatibility

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> With the Phase II release done, I assume it is OK to add
> things to the released projects. I'd like to move
> Excalibur Naming into the Excalibur Compatibility
> project.
>
> Replacement for that project would then be the Spice
> JNDIKit.
>
> Proposal (vote on items individually):
>
>   1. Excalibur Naming is moved into the Excalibur
>      Compatibility project, just as the CLI etc.
>      have been.
>
>   2. Spice JNDI Kit is designated replacement.
>
> +1 to both from me.

+1 and +1

-----Chris Rock

Re: [VOTE] Excalibur Naming to Compatibility

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Proposal (vote on items individually):
>
>   1. Excalibur Naming is moved into the Excalibur
>      Compatibility project, just as the CLI etc.
>      have been.

+1

>   2. Spice JNDI Kit is designated replacement.

+1

- Leo

Re: [VOTE] Excalibur Naming to Compatibility

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 10:19  AM, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Proposal (vote on items individually):
>
>   1. Excalibur Naming is moved into the Excalibur
>      Compatibility project, just as the CLI etc.
>      have been.
>
>   2. Spice JNDI Kit is designated replacement.
>
> +1 to both from me.

+2 :)
-pete