Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 23:49:09 UTC

OpenExpo in Madrid

Hi all

I do this for Sharan now, I hope you don't mind ;-)

At FOSDEM Mr. Philippe Lardy invited the Apache People to the OpenExpo in
Madrit. According to the talk it's mostly a Spanish speaking conference,
but there are English tracks too.

A quick look to the website looks promising. For more informations go to
http://www.openexpo.es

Regards, Raphael
--
Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.blogspot.ch

Re: OpenExpo in Madrid

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Raphael (and also thanks very much for helping out on the booth :-)

There are a couple of ways this could be interesting for the ASF, firstly if people from our communities want to submit talks for it and the second is whether we are interested in having an ASF booth there.

I'm not sure what other events outside Apachecon and FOSDEM that the ASF generally have a presence at but will save that for a separate discussion thread.

Thanks
Sharan