Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Stefan Fritz <sf...@gmx.at> on 2006/03/31 09:49:23 UTC

Help needed to setup Continuum and Maven 2

Hi,

I try to setup Continuum 1.0.2 on a Linux server.
<ci...@gmx.at>

I have added Maven 2.0.3 to my path
export MAVEN_HOME=/data/maven/maven
export M2_HOME=/data/maven/maven
PATH=$MAVEN_HOME/bin:$M2_HOME/bin:$PATH

I copied my settings.xml to ~/.m2/settings.xml  --> correct?
My pom.xml is in SVN.

When I try to add my pom to Continuum with the following URL:
http://myserver.com/svn/trunk/sonic/src/pom.xml?content-type=tex/plain
I get the: "Cannot build maven project from /tmp/continuum-1364.tmp.
Check the logs for more details."
/tmp/continuum-1364.tmp contains my pom.xml

I attached my pom.xml, my settings.xm and the wrapper.log

Did I miss something important or is that a bug?
Thanks for any advice ;-)

Regards
Stefan

Re: Help needed to setup Continuum and Maven 2

Posted by Stefan Fritz <sf...@gmx.at>.
I have these files on the server.

Why do I get a NullpointerException and no "real" log mesage?

Thanks
Stefan

Posted by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: Help needed to setup Continuum and Maven 2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Stefan Fritz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I try to setup Continuum 1.0.2 on a Linux server.
> <ci...@gmx.at>
>
> I have added Maven 2.0.3 to my path
> export MAVEN_HOME=/data/maven/maven
> export M2_HOME=/data/maven/maven
> PATH=$MAVEN_HOME/bin:$M2_HOME/bin:$PATH
>
> I copied my settings.xml to ~/.m2/settings.xml  --> correct?

yes, but in 1.0.2, settings file isn't loaded correctly. But your settings.xml is very simple so it
isn't a problem

> My pom.xml is in SVN.
>
> When I try to add my pom to Continuum with the following URL:
> http://myserver.com/svn/trunk/sonic/src/pom.xml?content-type=tex/plain
> I get the: "Cannot build maven project from /tmp/continuum-1364.tmp.
> Check the logs for more details."
> /tmp/continuum-1364.tmp contains my pom.xml
>
> I attached my pom.xml, my settings.xm and the wrapper.log
>
> Did I miss something important or is that a bug?

It's a bug. I'm sure it's fixed by update of maven jars in continuum 1.0.3 (in svn).
Do you have some reportSets in your children poms?