Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mark Matthews <ma...@oracle.com> on 2011/02/11 00:10:13 UTC

E-mail Address Change for mark@mysql.com

Hi repository maintainers...

I maintain the rsync'able mirror for MySQL's JDBC driver (in the repo at mysql/mysql-connector-java/). Our @mysql.com e-mail addresses will soon be going dark. My new e-mail address is mark.matthews@oracle.com. Who do I contact to get this updated so that I get repository synchronization failure messages?

Thanks!

	-Mark

--
Mark Matthews
Principal Software Developer -  MySQL Enterprise Tools

Re: E-mail Address Change for mark@mysql.com

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>.
Email address is updated. However, this rsync service will soon be closed,
so we recommend you to use OSSRH:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Mark Matthews <ma...@oracle.com>wrote:

> Hi repository maintainers...
>
> I maintain the rsync'able mirror for MySQL's JDBC driver (in the repo at
> mysql/mysql-connector-java/). Our @mysql.com e-mail addresses will soon be
> going dark. My new e-mail address is mark.matthews@oracle.com. Who do I
> contact to get this updated so that I get repository synchronization failure
> messages?
>
> Thanks!
>
>        -Mark
>

> --
> Mark Matthews
> Principal Software Developer -  MySQL Enterprise Tools
> Oracle
> http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html

--
- juven