Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Frederic Do Couto <fr...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/14 12:50:30 UTC

page navigation externalisation

Hi,

I wonder if there is a mecanism to externalise the navigation.
I mean, instead of having explicitly cycle.activate("myNextPage"), I
would have cycle.activate(someMecanism.getNextPage(fromHere,
"success", ...)) ?

Thank you,

Frederic.

Re: page navigation externalisation

Posted by Nemanja Kostic <n....@youngculture.com>.
Yes.

In your class file you could put something like:

    if (success)
        cycle.activate(getSpecification().getProperty("success"));

    if (error)
        cycle.activate(getSpecification().getProperty("error"));

And in page specification just define that property, like:

	<property name="success" value="Home" />
        <property name="error" value="Error" />

Nemanja.