Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Gururaj, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com> on 2011/02/10 12:01:01 UTC

[TRINIDAD] ValueChangeListener of tr:selectOneChoice invoked multiple times

Hi All,

I have recently applied Trinidad 1.2.13 jars in my application.
Previously, I was using Trinidad 1.0.10.

While testing my application, I find that the valueChangeListener for
tr:selectOneChoice component is being invoked multiple times. I would
like to know if anybody else has seen the same behavior. If so, do we
have a resolution for this issue?

To give you more details, I am launching a pop-up window from the
valueChangeListener method. Since this method is being invoked multiple
times, I see that multiple pop-up windows are being open.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks

~Sandeep

RE: [TRINIDAD] ValueChangeListener of tr:selectOneChoice invoked multiple times

Posted by "Gururaj, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com>.
Thanks for your inputs. I will check that.

I am sure of not having duplicate ids. I am not sure about something that could generate multiple refreshes because the same code works perfectly fine with Trinidad 1.0.10 jars.

Thanks

~Sandeep

Posted by Cédric Durmont <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,